Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure its connected properly.
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators, and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from Hagedorn’s Appliance (dryer vent, range, or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection.
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away is included in the delivery price on a one for one basis.
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence fee is $79 (reconnection not included)
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at Hagedorn’s Appliances
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details.
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by one of our authorized installation companies.